January 27, 2014

19 weeks 4 days

Our baby is 19 weeks and 4 days old and spread out across my middle weighing 12 ounces. He is kicking my bladder and keeping me awake at night. Today we saw his little feet moving and hands waving and when she pushed the wand near his face he turned away.

Hello, Elliot.

Kale and I are working in tandem again, maybe like never before. I am finding that his hopes and dreams for the future are not unlike mine. In five months, he may stay home with the kids full time. I am not sure that we can live on 30,000 a year. I have a lot of concerns about this, not fully fleshed out and not ready to be typed into this space. But, I am excited about the prospect.

But not nearly as excited as I am about meeting our little boy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...